Sep 28, 2008

BadTrip Tlaga Ko !!

It's Linggo nah ult and it has not been a very good day 2day..actually this has been 1 badass messed up day 2 be perfectly honest!
I'm not gonna write about the details pero sometimes ppl are just (short & simple) 2 much!
Glit tlaga ako pero wla ko mgwa dba? basta.. bahala tlaga nila! Pagod nah tlaga ako.. sobra!
I'm just very masaya kasi I have Ate Jane.. Alam kayo.. mhirap tlaga 2 find 22o friends pero alam ko nah that a few actually excist.. Mahal kita best ko! *MuaH*
On a more happy note!.. Happy B-day Kuya Alfredo and may u have many more 2 come and God bless!
Tsaka also mlapit ang b-day n MJ.. basta celebrate tau kahit even wla tau pera! hahaha
Other then that I don't really wanna write anymore kasi badtrip tlaga ako eh..
So I'll just leave u with that and say andvance Happy B-day Poh & God bless!! *MuaH*
Ingat kayo! mtulog nah ako! Goodnight!!
_________________________________________
Song of the day:
That's What Friends Are For - Dionne Warick etc.

0 Comments: