Sep 21, 2008

Slow Sunday

It's the end of yet another week..

It's Sunday afternoon here and it's like most Linggo (Sunday)s, very slow..
Not much 2 do 2day except going 2 church like always and just chillin rest of the night..

Don't even really know what 2 write 2 be honest feeling kinda "out there 2day", think my brain i running on reserve batts. after last night..


Yesterday was just a usual Sabado(Saturday).. I met up with some friends, went 2
M.O.A(Mall Of Asia) 1 of the biggest malls here in The Philippines, if not the biggest, although not really sure haha.. But aanyways.. We went there had some lunch at 'Jollibee' big food chain here very msarap(good/tasty)..

Then we went 2 play some pool and like always I get angry everytime I lose.. God I'm such a bad loser haha.. But I think the most fun part about M.O.A yesterday was the ice-skating! haha yes! we have an ice-rink in Manila!! hahaha
Yeah, was kinda surprised myself when I found out but looks the same, feels the same and yup even smells the same.. Actually kinda made me miss Sweden a lil' bit..

But hahaha my friends really suck BIG time at ice-skating! Like watching Bambi On Ice multiplied by 10!! hahaha.. I ain't no Kristi Yamaguchi(female figure skater) myself but atleast I could stand up without falling every other min! hahaha
Then after 2 hours of falling, getting up, falling and getting of we went back 2 my house 4 some karaoke, dinner and like always drinking(every1 except me that is)..

So it was like always a usual but fun Saturday..

Oh I gotta mention.. yesterday while we're eating, we're talking and all of the sudden Marissa says from nowhere..

Marissa: -You know what guys?
Us: -what?
Marissa: -Yesterday when I was in the car on the way 2 my lolas(grandmother) house, I felt, that when it's only me, I don't have any company..
.. ..pause 4 like 30sec.. ..
Us: -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Marissa: -hoy!! why you guys laughing?
Us: -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Marissa: -Anu ba!(what!)
Us: -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Marissa: -Cge(fine) F*ck all of you, I need a smoke!

hahahaha l8r i explained it 2 her but she still didn't get it hahaha.. LOVE U SWEETIE ure so dense but still love ya!! hahaha
Aanyways Ate J is here now, so we're off 2 church tata!!

___________________________________________





Mall Of Asia












Ice rink In M.O.A


________________________________________
Song of the day:
Take Me, I'll Follow - Kyla

0 Comments: