Sep 20, 2008

New Blog, New Place, New Beginnings

I Gotta say I've kinda missed writing..
It's been over a year since i wrote in a blog and felt like since it's been so long and so much has changed, maybe it's time 2 get 2 it again..
Don't really know where 2 start but I guess a good beginning is.. I'm actually very content with my life at the moment..
I'm currently living in Manila (That's In The Philippines 4 you ppl that don't know) and it's almost been a year now since i first came here.
And honestly, I'm loving it..
You know when you been living in a place 4 so long you think that you cant be happy anywhere else yet you still feel like the place where you at just ain't 4 you.. like your out of place? and that when you go somewhere you actually never thought you would feel at ease with actually turn out 2 be the place where you should have been from the get go?.. THAT is what I felt.. I just knew this was home.. maybe that sounds weird or bizzare 2 some but 4 me I just knew this was it..
Of course I miss my friends, my baby brother and certain things in Sweden but at the same time, things change, people change, everything changes at 1 point.. and that point 4 me was when i first set my feet on Philippine soil.. I'm finally home!!
It's scary 2 go 2 a new place that you really don't know anything about but at the same time exciting.. you have 2 learn a new culture, get 2 know new ppl, a new place etc etc..
Okay, I was born here in Manila, but i left as a baby and grew up in Sweden so I was more acostumed 2 the swedish "culture" you might say, but at the same time my morals, my ethics and my persona has in some way always been pinay.. Yeah yeah yeah I know that sounds so nedry but that's how I see it..
I love my life, I love everything about my life, the ups and the downs and everything inbetween.. In short I' actually happy in a way I never though possible!!.. My mind is In Sweden but my heart is always gonna be in The Philippines..
I think that's all 4 now and a very nice start 2 my new blog.. I'll be back with more as soon as I get some spare time till then INGAT!!
________________________________________
Song Of the Day:
Hold You Down - Jlo & LL Cool J

0 Comments: