Okay I know I haven't really been writing as much as I thought I was going 2, but ya'll know how it is.. Gone 4 a long time, lot 2 do & a lot of ppl 2 see.. Anyways So I've been back here for a few months now & I gotta say it has actually been better then I expected..
Who would have thought packing your bags and beening half way across the world for a year and a half would actually make a difference??.. Well in my case it has.. Go figure ^_^.. The Philippines changed me in ways I never thought possible & I will forever be thankful 2 my mom for forcing me 2 go there haha..
So I'm back & things are actually pretty good.. I look at all my relationships in a whole new way, friends, fam etc etc and I've actually done things I never thought (and other ppl aswell) I would do..
I just think I'm finally coming to sence with what kind of person I am.. I actually think this is the persn I've always been, but that I just never had a chance show.. It only took me 25 years but hey!.. better late than never right?? haha
I think I'ma leave it at that 4 the moment and holla back at ya'll with an update bukas(tomorrow)..
So ingat Kayong Lahat
tcCic
____________________________________
Song Of The Day:
Martin Nievera - I'll Be There For You

0 Comments:
Post a Comment