Sep 23, 2009

What Say The Cards??..

So It's been a kinda slow day today actually..
Been to tired to do anything of high value to be honest haha..


Had laundry time earlier this afternoon but didn't really get to it.. Got stuck on the phone talking to my friends and cousins in Pinas..
God how I miss them..
They were asking when I'd be back and filling me in on all the gossip ^_^
Asked my cousin how Nonoy & Baby are and she said.. "Like always.. Asking for you.. where you at, when you coming back.. The usual".




The two pieces of my heart, are what you are..




I really do wanna go back home I really do.. But the chance I had is gone this time.. Daddy cut me of from my funds.. So now I gotta figure out a way to get him to open em up again.. Gonna be hard.. If not impossible.. atleast for a few months =(..

Oh well..

So I was watching my series on my mahals comp.. (yeah gotta download em' don't have the patience to wait for em' to get broadcasted on Swedish tv.. Takes FOREVER!!)
Havn't gotten the chance to watch "Gossip Girl" yet but I will just as soon as I'm done here ^_^..

But anyways.. So I atleast saw "OTH" and there was one scene in this weeks episode that got me thinking..

Haley(one of the leading roles) was sitting by a pool talking to her sister who has some problems with her ralationship And how she's not feeling happy etc etc.. And there's a short speech she said that just hit me & made me think..

"I know there's supposed to be some big huge important reason, but there's not.. There's just not that much to talk about.. We grew apart.. We stopped laughing as much.. Stopped caring as much.. He's just not the guy I fell in love with and he hasn't been in a while now.. And I just dont wanna feel this broken anymore.."

And yeah I know, I know it's just lines in a serie pero prin.. It's in some way true tho.. There really aren't any big reasons.. Life ain't a movie with dramatic events or situations that occur for relationships to end.. Sometimes they just do..

If you don't make an effort, if you don't read between the lines, if you don't pay attention and consider your partners feelings it will not regardless of how much love there still may be, it will not work and it ends..

I've been very out of it for quite some time now.. But I'm feeling like I'm on my way back to my old self and I gotta say.. I've really missed me..

I'm starting to realize ppl are different, always have been and always will be.. All I can really do now is just let them be and let myself be.. And see what happens.. I'm done beeing put aside, I'm just done with it, that's all..

Don't make demands, that you can't live up til yourself..


"Do for others what you'd want others to do for you"


And if the don't.. Hey well atleast then you've tried right?..

Hmm.. So now what??.. HaHa feeling kinda deep today yo!.. wharrup with that? ^_^
*Meh*.. That to shall pass HaHa
Okay so it's "Gossip Girl" time now ya'll..

Holla At Ya'll L8rs !!


_______________________________________


Quote of the day:
"Sometimes the cards we are dealt are not always fair. However you must keep smiling because life is about making the right decisions, letting go and moving on"

0 Comments: